Apple Cider Vinegar Cleaning
Apple cider vinegar is a great application in the household as a natural remedy that does not pollute our environment. Apple cider vinegar has many benefits, including full-body detox, great for the skin and also it’s a very efficient and environmentally safe cleaning product. You probably never knew that apple cider vinegar was used for cleaning in so many ways. That’s why we are here to inform you!
Here are some tips & tricks how you can use apple cider vinegar to clean your house:
- Remove stains and stains from winter shoes by mixing vinegar and water and using a towel on the clothes.
- Clean silver jewelry by immersing it in a cup of half-filled vinegar and baking soda, then rinse and dry.
- You will remove sweat from the clothes if you spray the vinegar on the garment and then wash it. If you use an aluminum-based antiperspirant, the stain will continue to occur due to the reaction of aluminum and salt in sweat.
- You can use vinegar as a softener if you add three quarters of the cup to the softener in the washing machine. You can dip half a glass of vinegar into the drum washing machine and have the effect of a softener – the lingerie will be soft and the colors will not fade.
- Vinegar will best clean the rock and calcium from hard water. You can clean the coffee machine, the dishwasher, and if you soak the head of the shower for a few minutes in hot but not boiling vinegar, it will shine again as a new one and will still have all the water holes to be cleaned.
- Vinegar acid removes rust from metal objects. Put them in a bowl of boiling vinegar and then rinse them well with water so that vinegar does not damage the metal.
- to remove unpleasant smells in the house, such as smoke, dust or pets, sprinkle vinegar over the room and acetic acid will absorb unpleasant smells. You can also use it to delete surfaces that need to be refreshed.
- You can also use vinegar to clean the containers in which you hold food. Wipe them with a cloth dipped in alcoholic vinegar, and if necessary, a cloth can also be left in the pot for several hours to absorb the scent.
- You will detach the drain plug in the following way: kill 2 cups of baking soda into the drain and then half a cup of vinegar. Let it work for half an hour and rinse with boiling water pot.
- Bins can have an unpleasant smell, which can also be removed with vinegar. Leave for some time a cloth soaked with vinegar, then wipe the dish and dry.
- To clean the refrigerator and neutralize the smell in the fridge, it is best to wipe it occasionally with vinegar.
- Glass surfaces will receive a “high” gloss after cleaning with vinegar and water. And the most stubborn stain will disappear from glass surfaces.
- Porcelain in the bathroom will also be sown again after cleaning with a solution of vinegar and vinegar.
- Make a mixture of vinegar and a bit of baking soda and clean the floors with a mixture of 1/3 alcoholic vinegar, 1/3 of medicinal alcohol, 1/3 of water and three drops of dishwashers.
Warning: Do not use sirens on marble, granite or slate surfaces
- For better taste and softness of meat, marinate it overnight in apple vinegar. In this way you will kill the bacteria, and it destroys dangerous escherichia coli.
- If you mix too much spices, such as hot peppers, add a spoon of alcohol or apple vinegar into the dish which will soften the taste and thus neutralize the spice.
- If ants appeared in your house, vinegar is the right cure for them. Sprinkle the places where they sprinkled with a mixture of alcoholic vinegar and water in the same proportion.
- Beat 2 to 4 tsp vinegar in the water in which you cut the cut flowers to make it fresh for longer.
- in the best, natural way you can save weeds – using vinegar. There is a special compound for use in a horticulture containing 25% acetic acid.
- If you do not want to iron things after washing, while still wet, sprinkle with vinegar and water. After that, put aside things on the side and wait for it to dry.